Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Friday: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Sunday: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
On 24th and 31st Dec, the Thermes are open from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
On 25th Dec and 1st Jan, the Thermes are open from 12.00 AM to 7.00 PM.
An entry to Thermes of Spa includes access to 800 m² of indoor and outdoor baths, saunas, hammams, relaxation areas (wood light and infrared), without forgetting the various daily activities. (Aquagym, ceremonies, etc..).
- Children are allowed from 6 y.o. on presentation of an identity document. They must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (1 adult per 5 children).
The child access does not include the floor with saunas, hammams and wood light relaxation area.
- Adult price from 15 y.o.
- Beyond 3 hours access : extra charge of € 4.00 per adult and € 3.00 per child, per ½ hour extra.
- Student reduction on presentation of the card
- The access to the baths and thermoludic facilities doesn’t require any reservation.
- Centre accessible to persons with reduced mobility when accompanied.
Groups (from 20 pers. – 20th pers. has a free access)
On request and upon availability. Reservation needed. No groups accepted during weekends, bank holidays and bridges.
Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (1 adult per 5 children)..
10 admission of 3 hours
Annual (without suppl. beyond 3 hours)
Couple 10 admission of 3 hours
Annual couple (without suppl. beyond 3 hours)
Aquagym (10+1 session, 1h30 accès each)
Subscriptions are individual and personal.
Families (min 3 persons)
2 adultes + 1 child
2 adults + 2 children
2 adules + 3 children
2 adules + 4 children
1 adult + 2 children
1 adult + 3 children
1 adult + 4 children
CHILDEREN AGED FROM 6 TO 14 Y.O.
Non-cumulative advantage. Beyond 4 children from the same family : € 8.00 supplement per child. One entrance per person and per day and non refundable.
Prices validilty: Until 31st of December 2019. Rates subject to change.
Note: we recall that the establishment of Thermes de Spa is a place of rest and relaxation. Therefore, water games are not allowed. Only security floats are allowed and even required for the youngest.