All you need to know for your visit…
Drop in unannounced or book?
Time you should allow before an appointment or treatment
Cancelling or changing an appointment
We would be grateful if you would notify us urgently of any postponement or cancellation of your reservation in the event you are unable to attend.
- Up until 48 hours before the date the services are to be rendered, it is possible to amend the reservation date without incurring the 20% cancellation charge.
- For any cancellation within 48 hours of the date schedule for the services, any change in reservation shall also be liable to a charge equivalent to 20% of the cancellation value.
Overstaying your time on the premises
Medical consultation médicale, therapist advice
You can consult our staff for a professional opinion. Please note however that certain treatments require a medical opinion in advance. These will be identified when taking your reservation.
Organising your time
Bathrobe and slippers
• a bathrobe against provision of means of identity
• slippers to be used in the centre’s therapy areas
Items to remember
– after use of the saunas and/or hammam
– after any therapy administered in the therapy area
Changing room / Locker
- the establishment is a no smoking area. Smoking is prohibited within the precincts of Les Thermes de Spa. A waiver has been granted for part of the outdoor terrace of the baths.
- children are admitted from the age of 6 onwards.
An exception is made for Mother-Baby therapies or the « Baby Bubble » sessions.
Hospitality staff can request proof of identity in case in doubt. If proof of identity cannot be provided and the doubt persists, access to the establishment may be denied.
In this event, the Thermes of Spa reserves the right to cancel without reimbursement therapies for individuals accompanied by young children not eligible for admission to the centre.
- animals are not permitted in the centre