The safety measures to know before coming…
FROM THIS MONDAY 7 MARCH 2022,
- THE CST HEALTH PASS IS NO LONGER NECESSARY TO ACCESS THE THERMAL BATHS.
- THE WEARING OF A MASK IS NO LONGER MANDATORY IN THE ESTABLISHMENT
In order to provide you with an ideal setting for relaxation, we ensure that you can enjoy our services in complete peace and security. The instructions for our establishment include :
- The limitation of the maximum number of instantaneous persons in the establishment.
- Prior reservation is MANDATORY for the baths due to the limitation of this instantaneous capacity.
- Group bookings are only allowed under certain conditions. Please contact our reservation department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have symptoms indicating a respiratory infection, flu or fever, you are requested not to spend time at our establishment.
- Please stick scrupulously to your booked arrival time.
- At the entrance to the thermal baths, disinfect your hands with the gel provided.
- Before accessing the bathing areas, please take a shower with soap (mandatory) and use foot bath.
- For men, only clean swimsuits will be allowed; leisure shorts worn during the day in cotton or any other material not suitable for swimming are forbidden for reasons of hygiene.
- If you have reserved a treatment, go to the Insitut 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
You must make a reservation before arriving, both for access to the baths and for treatments.
- Online reservations for entrance to the baths is possible. This will allow you to reserve your time slot and pay for entry to the thermal baths. Please note that no entry without prior reservation will be accepted.
- Only 3-hour accesses are available except for the customers who book “packages” with treatments.
Please stick to your arrival time in order to avoid any inconvenience.
People who have a subscription do not need to reserve access online.
Only 3-hour accesses are possible, except if you have booked treatments or a package.
If you wish to use a gift voucher for “3hr entry to the baths” or if you have a money-off voucher, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on +32 (0)87 77 25 60 to make your reservation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Thermes of Spa !