In order to offer you an ideal setting for relaxation, where you can enjoy our services in complete tranquillity and security, the entire site has been laid out in such a way as to comply with the health and safety measures in force. Our staff are trained in all these measures and will give you advice and recommandations. Thank you for complying with their instructions and adopting protective measures in all circumstances :
These include the following safety measures:
- The limitation of the maximum number of people in the establishment at any one time reduced to 50% of normal
- Prior reservation is MANDATORY for bath admissions due to the limitation of our capacity. (see below for more details)
- The disinfection of spaces and equipment by our maintenance teams (showers – toilets – changing rooms – floors – door handles – handrails – furniture).
- The provision of disinfectant gel throughout the building.
- Minimum distances enforced through markings, predefined routes, and lockers, showers etc being closed off.
- Protecting our customers and employees by means of distancing tools – acrylic screens and face masks.
- Increasing the admission age of children to 15 years. The purpose of this measure is to avoid the risk that Young children escape their parents and do not comply with social distancing measures.
- Group réservations will not be allowed.
- The use of hair dryers is forbidden in the changing rooms.
The Following facilities are accessible :
- Thermal spaces, indoor and outdoor pools
- Rest area Under infra-red lamps
- Wood light relaxation room
- L’Institut (treatment by reservation)
- Saunas and steam rooms, in compliance with the 1.5m distance between the social bubbles.
- Jacuzzis, in compliance with the 1.5m distance between the social bubbles
- Equipment usually made available to customers such as armbands, floats, etc will be temporarily unavailable.
- If you have symptoms indicating a respiratory infection, flu or fever, you are requested not to spend time at our establishment.
- Please stick scrupulously to your booked arrival time.
- At the entrance to the thermal baths, disinfect your hands with the gel provided.
- Comply with the safety distances (min 1.50m).
- Before accessing the bathing areas, please take a shower with soap (mandatory) and use foot bath.
- For men, only clean swimsuits will be allowed; leisure shorts worn during the day in cotton or any other material not suitable for swimming are forbidden for reasons of hygiene.
- At reception, please pay by card.
- Comply with the traffic directions laid out in the Centre.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory upon arrival at the Thermes and in the changing rooms ; and is strongly recommended for any movement in the building.
- Wearing of the mask is compulsory in the Institute (for treatment) and for movement in the restaurant area.
- If you have reserved a treatment, go to the Insitut 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Our rest areas and the areas around the pools equiped with loungers will be organised so that the 1.5m distance is constantly complied with. Please take care not to move the furniture without the assistance of our staff who will be present to ensure compliance with the established sanitary measures.
- Lift: it’s mandatory to disinfect your hands before entering the lifts and wearing a face mask is strongly recommended.
In order to allow all our customers to use their gift voucher or subscription Following the closing period which started on 25th October, we are extending their validity.
Gift vouchers : We will extend the validity of gift vouchers in proportion to the length of time our establishment has been closed.
Subscriptions : All types of subscriptions will be extended in proportion to the length of time our establishment has been closed.
You will not have to contact us to extend your gift voucher or sunscription. Simply go to the reception and our receptionists will do what is required when you arrive.
If you have a specific question, please contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a GROUPON or Vavavid coupon ?
Your Groupon or Vavabid voucher will remain valid for a future reservation.
The validity of these vouchers will be extended to 3 months.
L’Institut by Thermes :
In order to strive for the highest level of well-being for all, we Apply the strictest hygiene standards to aesthetic care, balneotherapy and massages.
- Use disinfectant gel as soon as you arrive at l’Institut.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in L’Institut. If you have lost or forgotten yours, we can offer you one at cost price.
- Maintain social distancing at the reception counter (acrylic screen).
- The treatment rooms will be disinfected and ventilated before/after each client – showers, floor, furniture, and sheet towels completly replaced.
- Protective gear mandatory for treatment staff in order to avoid any projection of saliva: face mask, visor and gloves (if necessary).
- Our reception staff will explain the relevant instructions at the time.
- A traffic flow system will be put in place to prevent people Walking past each other as far as possible.
- Sterilisation of care equipement and devices after each use.
- Loungers will be organised so that the 1.5m distance is constantly complied with. Please take care not to move the firniture without the assistance of our staff who will be present to ensure compliance with the established sanitary measures.
- Lift: it’s mandatory to disinfect your hands before entering the lifts.
« Panoramique 325 » brasserie
The Brasserie is available every day.
Maximum 8 persons per table.
You must make a reservation before arriving, both for access to the baths and for treatments.
- Our booking module for reserving “à la carte” or packages treatments will be available again from 15/06.
- Online reservations for entrance to the baths is possible. This will allow you to reserve your time slot and pay for entry to the thermal baths Please note that no entry without prior reservation will be accepted.
- Only 3-hour accesses are available except for the customers who book “packages” with treatments.
Please stick to your arrival time in order to avoid any inconvenience.
People who have a asubscription do not need to reserve access online.
Only 3-hour accesses are possible, except if you have booked treatments or a package.
If you wish to use a gift voucher for “3hr entry to the baths” or if you have a money-off voucher, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone on +32 (0)87 77 25 60 to make your reservation.
The resumtion of our activities leads us to operate on the basis of strict new measures for all our staff. We thank you for your patience should certain procedures take a little longer than usual.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to the Thermes of Spa and look forward to taking good care of you!